12.04.2017

OOTD: Meet me in Miami

Happy Monday folks! I hope you all had a blessed and productive weekend, doing all of the things you set your hearts out to do in 2017. Personally,I was continuing to live out my dreams in Miami, as I had the honor or representing all of the fabulous curvy/plus girls of Los Angeles in the Miss Fashion Week Universe competition. All of the beautiful contenders (runway, petite, plus, and international) convened in sunny Miami beach to compete for the reigning title as Queen for the year 2018. It was a whirlwind experience to say the least, and although I didn't win, my Quneedom reigns on for the year of 2018. Catch me in LA soon.

Along with the competition this weekend, were many photo opportunities. My sponsor and mangers had us in all of the right locations to slay!

My favorite photoshoot wardrobe item? These "Prissy Pants" I purchased from TNicoleBoutique. These were an awesome combination of business casual and comfort!




Ruffle Top:Similar


There was plenty to do in Miami. With all of the networking, meetings, and traveling, I needed to be cute, comfy, while meaning business. This red pair allowed for the chic vibe I needed,with an awesome stretch in the waist in addition to the gold buttons. The flared legs allowed for the breezy Miami air to vent through.

Paired with this Off-the-shoulder top from Ashley Stewart(currently sold out), I was ready to hit the streets of Miami, destined to make some connections.

What's your favorite "Girl Boss" look? Comment or post a picture below!


Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment