7.04.2016

OOTD: Easy Street

Happy Monday! I hope you're all enjoying your Independence Day with a nice burger,or just a well deserved day off.  My outfit yesterday was simple in throwing on,but chic and effortless in design. Anyone that knows me knows that I love a good jumpsuit. They're not the easiest to find,so when I do, I'm quick to pick one up! This beige number is from my favorite quick stop shop,Rainbow. It was one of the newer items they had in the store. I love the stretchy (and forgiving material) as well as the added plate belt that was included. The deep V made it easy for me to throw a nice statement necklace on. It was practically made for the space! 






What are some of your easy outfits? Leave a comment below. I love hearing from you! 
  Don't forget to subscribe to the blog by leaving your e-mail address in the bar above!  

No comments:

Post a Comment