2.26.2016

Casual Friday: Denim Layers



Today was definitely a day where I needed more than one layer of protection from the wind. I don't usually layer. It makes me feel bulky and like I have on too much clothing. But I found the trick to doing so is making sure that your layers aren't all so thick. Layering works well with light to mid weight materials,both of which I have here

I got this denim top from JCPenney's. It has a slightly distressed color on the sides. It's pretty lightweight, and isn't actually a jean denim top,but still does the trick


These jeans are from Forever 21+ and they're my favorite pair of jeans from them thus far. They're very stretchy and have some red/orange undertones. I had him mixing denim colors because...why not? 

This open cardigan was a thrift find for about $4. It's from Hanes and the sweater/cotton material definitely protected me from today's harsh winds. 

My boots are from an online catalog/shop named Alloy. They typically sell tween/in-between clothing items,but every once in a while I'm able to find something that fits just right. 

How do you layer in the winter?Leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana 

No comments:

Post a Comment