4.25.2016

A Night Out

Good afternoon! Normally, my OOTD posts are centered around th pieces I wear on Sundays. It makes for mor econvenient shooting since I'm already dressed and in great spirits to take some good photos. However, today's post will be a bit different. I attended a black tie affair this past Saturday and the pieces are too good not to tell you all about!

My curve hugging and stomach thinning dress is from my favorite place to purchase quality and low price pieces...ASOS! This dress was super flattering. I wore very minimal shapewear due to the corset-type slype underneath the lace detail. And speaking of lace...every year at the Fatih International Church Anniversary dinner, my aim is to show out. I attempt to do so in different ways, but lace is for sure one of my favorites. My draw to the fabric is that it adds a soft sexiness just about everytime. This number was no different, although the all over lace ffect was what sold me on it.

My shoes were a pair of strappy heels I got from Marshall's on the clearance shelf. They're actually a pair of Nine West heels that I scored, sans the Nine West price. I decided on a simpler heel to go with the rather dramatic dress. The dress had to be the center of attention. And that it was.

I don't normally get to do ball gowns or formal wear in this capacity, but I was glad that ASOS didn't disappoint!

Leave a comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment