3.06.2016

OOTD:Fringe Details

Today I was feeling a bit boho. Fringe details make me feel free,exotic,and open minded.It's my favorite. And it's making some major appearances at Spring Fashion week 2016,proving itself to also be a very daring look when done right. 

Similar/Similar
I decided to go with a this poncho for a softer look. It's a cotton blend with some detailing across the front. This one came from Walmart. It was only a couple bucks. Underneath I have a cami from Forever 21. It's a satin/rayon blend that doesn't have as much stretch as a normal Cami. I matched it with these pumps from Charlotte Russe. 




This tribal fringe inspired necklace is also from Forever 21. Here are some similar pieces here and here. 
To finish off my fringed/distressed look, I threw on these jeans from Haute life plus. They're really stretchy,so when you order,go a size down.

Fringe is most definitely in. It's covering our purses,dresses,and even our shoes. My newest fringe addition will be featured in a post soon. 

Do you have any fringe looks? Leave a comment,quip,or photo below. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana 

No comments:

Post a Comment