4.10.2016

OOTD: Detailed Skirts

Good evening all! As the warmer weather approaches, I've pulled out some of my favorite skirts from the past few years. I'm not much of a dress wearer (unless in special occasions), but skirts allow me to dress up or down, while still bringing a feminine allure to any outfit. This particular skirt is from a few years ago at Forever 21+. It features some tribal yellow print details, and some slits on each side that reach up to the thigh area. The skirt features an elastic waist, which makes tucking a shirt in really easy and seamless. I paired it with my distressed jeans jacket, also Forever 21+. My fringed purse is from H&M, and I finished it off with my chunky heel from Charlotte Russe for an ultimate boho chic Sunday look.
Similar here/ here

You'll be seeing plenty of skirts from me in the weeks to come. Let me know what your preference is. Long? Shirt? Mini? Maxi? I love hearing from you!



Faithfully,
Brieana


No comments:

Post a Comment