5.22.2016

OOTD: Wrap Skirts and Wild Hair


                                                                                                Good afternoon fashionistas in faith! The focus of today's outfit is this wrap skirt I purchased online from Charlotte Russe. They recently launched a plus sized line and this was the first item I've worn from it. And what a time for it. For me, Charlotte Russe is known for their trendy jewelry sales as well as their fabulous shoe selection. The store is never short of sales that are kind to the your pockets. I actually started shopping at Charlotte Russe when I was in my undergrad at Penn State. It was the best place to find a quick club night outfit for the LOW LOW. Their straight sized clothing actually worked for me as well, but I'm happy that as of March 9th, I don't have to look too hard through the racks for a Large or XL. 
The collection is available in 1X-3X sizes, with jeans and pants in sizes 16-24. Oh happy day!
The wrapped asymmetrical skirt comes in pink and blue. I chose the pink for a softer feminine look, but I was eyeing the blue also. They have a great selection of skirts that aren't too short, but can also be work for a less modest look when paired with the right items. This skirt was lots of fun, and the slip underneath had a fantastic material that made any shape wear unnecessary. And anytime I can go out sans shape wear, I am a HAPPY girl!

I pulled everything together with some items you've seen before, but also with these caged heels I got from none other than Payless! I almost feel like it isn't a surprise to say that anymore because Payless' glo up is REAL! They've really become a place for trendy items timeless pieces. These Christian Siriano heels came in this nude/beige as well as black. What I loved about them was they slip on option. By that I mean the easy access in which I could just zip them down and slide them off. There is also the option to lace them up in the front. The heel was a smaller 4 inches, also allowing me to leave the flats at home for the day. No sore feet here. 
I love that our favorite retailers are keeping up with the times. Whether that means clothing or shoes for all demographics, I'm definitely happy that I can shop in more places than I was before. What a time to be alive!

Don't forget to leave a comment and please, please, PLEASE don't forget to subscribe to the blog. I love hearing from you!



Faithfully,
Brieana




No comments:

Post a Comment