1.31.2016

OOTD: Major Blazer

We all have our problem areas. Too skinny legs. Thunder thighs. Knocked knees. My personal problem area are my arms. When I work out (consistently) they'll be the last thing to shrink. For the life of me I can't figure out a formula for ripped arms. With that being said,it's a trying task to find fitted items of clothing that fit my arms. Blazers are especially difficult, so when I find one that works,I care for it like a small child and make a mental and physical note of where I got the item. The right blazers don't come by easily for us plus sized girls,similar to the difficulties of wearing sky high heels. When we do find the right arm fit,the rest normally lacks in fit. Thankfully,I was able to score both fit and flare from this blazer I got from Forever 21. They have a wonderful assortment of fits and colors.




 My struggles have inspired me to look for some of the best (and cost effective) blazers and jackets. Below are some of the places I've found fantastic blazers for awesome prices. We are all shaped a bit differently, so when in doubt, find a good tailor. Keep in mind arm lengths and button placements. You too can perfect the #1 layering piece!

Department stores (Macy's JCPenney's, Nordstrom)

What are some of your problem areas? And where do you shop to have them looking their best? Leave a comment below!

Faithfully,
Brieana.



No comments:

Post a Comment