5.08.2016

Sunshine On a Cloudy Day

This week's weather has been a direct contrast to last week's warm breeze and sunny skies. There's been a lot of rain generously watering our grass and plants. I'm excited to actually have a spring season though. For anyone who's lived in the Poconos for an extended period of time,you know that we've had a Winter to Summer season shift. There's rarely an in between,so these mid temperature days are more than welcomed. 
Find this floral skirt here

This week's outfit reflected the spring season,but still represented the cold rainy days we've been having with the warm blues and vibrant flowers that usually grow as a result of a plentiful rain. 

This floral midi skirt if from the brand Bobeau. I got it form Bon-Ton at 30% off. Purchasing this skirt was one of the times where "try it on" definitely rang true. It has a lot of stretch to it that I wouldn't have known had I not trusted my gut and stepped into the fitting room.Also, I don't normally shop in Bon-Ton because the price tags turn me away, but I wasn't disappointed. 

I paired the ensemble with this light wash denim top as well as these bright blue/green pumps from Lola Shoetique. Every year, the store sells pumps in all colors of the rainbow. Beware, they run a bit big. This pair is an 8.5 (my regular shoe size), and I still had some space in the shoe

Leave a comment below telling me what you'd like to see next! I love hearing you. And don't forget to subscribe for the latest post and updates above! 

Faithfully,




No comments:

Post a Comment