7.25.2016

Model Mondays: Photo Shoot Fashions

Happy Monday everyone! I come to you today off the heels of an extremely productive weekend. It was full of meetings, thought provoking discussions, and fun photoshoots! My body is sore,but in a good way. I don't mind being tired so much when I enjoy what I'm doing.

My photo shoot yesterday was a huge thank you from the pioneers and visionaries of Lehigh Valley Fashion Week. What better way to say 'thank you for your hard work' than to add to my portfolio. I had an amazing time picking out my look for this shoot and getting dolled up. Its every girl's dream.

The look I chose for the shoot was a bit of an ode to Marilyn Monroe, queen of bodaciousness and curves. I've always admired her for her unique take on what she wanted to look like, even if that wans't like everyone else. From my hair, straight down to my shoes, I used Marilyn as my muse to create this sexy and flirty commercial look, that showed off my best curves and assets.

Check out some shots of my photo shoot below.Professional shots coming soon!
Also don't forget to check me out  at Season 3 of Lehigh Valley Fashion Week, happening in a couple of weeks on Friday August 12-Sunday August 14. You can get your tickets here.

Similar /Similar






Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment