8.10.2016

Grecian Goddess

Hello everyone! I hope you all haven't missed me too much! My life has been pretty hectic, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

My most recent fashion discovery was this gem of a dress. I foresee lots of wear out of this cotton ruched maxi dress from H&M. I love it for many reasons, two of the top reasons being the classic cut and elegant air.

This dress was actually a thrift find, making it an even bigger score in my book. Some more great features of this maxi is its ability to "transform" into an off-the-shoulder number. The original cut is just a normal scoop neck, but with the neck line being low, it was just a shift of the sleeves in order to create a sexier look. And the sleeves managed to stay "off" my shoulders!

I was also in love with the double slit on either side of the dress. They made for effortless versatility and allowed me to show off a little leg too.

With all of the many ways I can wear this, as well as its ability to hit ALL the right places, you'll definitely be seeing more of this soon!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment