7.15.2016

Summer Midi Skirts

Summer is in full swing! To celebrate, I donned this textured midi swing skirt I got form Forman Mills last summer.Anyone who's not familiar with Forman Mills should get familiar ASAP. Think Burlington Coat Factory crossed with Rainbow Shops. They keep up with the trends and make nice with your pockets at the same time.  It's funny how we women buy something in the moment and then cast it away to the nether-regions of our closet for a WAY later date. Either way, this skirt was comfortable, cute, and classic with its texture, style, and color. The waist band is an elastic, perfect for tucking a longer top into it. I paired the ensemble with this cross strap open toe cork wedges I got from Charlotte Russe, also a few summers back. No worries though! I've put the link to some similar items. 







Floral earrings: Similar



Don't forget to comment and subscribe to the blog to get the lastest trends and updates. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully, 
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment