8.28.2016

OOTD: 70's Boho Chic

The 1970's called for lots of bohemian far, from fringes to bell bottoms, the 70's was a very bold and happening time for all fashion lovers. My outfit today,complete with the natural ponytail afro puff, was very reminiscent of a time that called for bold prints and flowy fabrics.

My bell-sleeved peasant blouse is a throwback to my mom's Nine West days. With lots of flowers and fun abstract shapes, this sheer blouse made for easy breathing on this 90 degree day. I really love the slit in the bicep area, which added some sexiness in addition to the the wrinkled fabric.

These ripped/distress jeans are from Rainbow Shops. They're having a wonderful end of the season clearance sale, with items up to 75% off. You can check them out here.

Last but not least, are these denim block heels I got from Go Jane. I am so IN LOVE with these shoes, and slightly sad that I got them as the season ended. As all of my plus size divas know, the thicker the heel, the more comfortable we are. So I was very lucky to score these shoes with a block platform AND block heel. Comfort times 2. I actually purchased a few shoes from GoJane this past week. Blog post coming soon.

How do YOU do a flashback to past fashionable decades?Leave a comment, quip, or photo below. I love hearing from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog for updates and more fashions!

Faithfully,
Brieana
Blouse: Similar|Similar




A pair of jeans on my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment