9.11.2016

Transitioning into Fall: Week 2

Happy Sunday everyone! This week's Fall into Fashion series features the coveted vest; a staple item in any fashionista's closet as of late. These vests come in a number of colors, shapes, and fabrics for an easy transition to dressed up or down ensembles. The open concept vest has been all the rage throughout the summer, in flowy and sheer fabrics. I'm re-introducing it in a heavier fabric; the scuba. If you're unfamiliar with a "Scuba Knit" fabric, think of it as a lovechild between polyester and spandex, with less breathing ability and less drape. These fabrics are perfect for the "in-between" seasons, as they don't allow for so much wind to get through. They're fabulous for windy days, especially since they're normally double knit pieces. So even though this piece was sleeveless, I was definitely warm.

High waisted jeans: Similar|Similar


I got this sleeveless blazer from one of my favorite boutiques, Stacked Apparel.  I'm in love with the ivory color, which I had to have to compliment the crisp air we're sure to  experience in the next few weeks. The mid thigh length will also come in handy.
Gold cuff bracelet: Similar|Similar


I paired the blazer with this gold boomerang choker necklace I got from Wish. Look at that gold! I'm still getting used to this whole choker thing, but it really does add an element of regal goddess to any look.

Choker: Similar

How are you combating the wind? How are you getting ready for the fall?What would you like to see next? Comment below.I love hearing from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment