9.04.2016

Transitioning Into Fall:Week 1

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone's weeks were productive and powerful.

So we're officially into September. And we all know what that means. Hoodies, sweaters, long boots, pumpkin spice everything, and lots and lots of leaves. As fall quickly approaches, the dresses will get a little longer, the day a bit shorter, and breeze a bit...cooler. I know that I used to have some issues transitioning from maxi dresses into fall boots. Honestly, how DO you dress when the weather was 55 degrees this morning and a hazy 78 degrees only a few hours later?!Soooo...in the spirit of the season, I'll be doing a bit of a series for the next few weeks entitled, "Transitioning into the Fall", specifically for those who just don't know what to do during these in between times. I feel your pain.


First up, is this tribal print dress I got from Target a few years back. The brand is Merona, and its a perfect transition piece for the fall. The material is key here, as I didn't want to go full on sweater, and the  cool, dewy weather didn't quite permit for flowy fabrics. This mid length dress allowed for me to still show some leg when the sun came up, while still being sure to cover up and reduce the likelihood of a chest cold with the high and tie neck detailing.

On my feet, I donned this booties from Maurices. In true transitional form, my toes are slowly descending back into my shoes, with only a peep toe featured on this booties. The brown, rustic color is also reminiscent of fall.

What kinds of things do you wear as you try and muddle through the in-between of Summer/Fall? What kinds of outfits do you need? Leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Faithfully,
Brieana
Dress: Similar|Similar

Booties: Similar



No comments:

Post a Comment