10.07.2016

Casual Friday: Funky Freshed Dressed to Impress

Transparency moment: Sometimes I jack my boyfriend's style habits. We've been together about 4 years and sometimes we dress drastically alike. Its amazing how much women's and men's fashions have crossed over in the past decades. Especially for me, on a casual Friday, when all I want to do is throw on a baseball cap and some sneakers.

I threw a feminine flair on one of my love's favorite outfits to wear; a hat and his favorite Adidas inspired outfit. That will include a tracksuit of some sort and his favorite pair of Adidas classics for the perfect ensemble of tri-lined wear this side of the pond. Those Brits and their "Addis".

Sneakers: Here
It was hard to stay away, but I finally allowed the Adidas bug to bite me and purchased a pair of their classic Adidas Superstars collection. The simple black and white took my back to my Missy Elliott
days, the iconic female rapstress with style to boot. And for those who know me well, you know I cannot resist a pop of gold in my outfits, and these sneakers were definitely after my heart.

I stayed true to my fashionista bones with some girly elements, one being this chic leather cap I got from Charlotte Russe. Paired with my sheer cardigan fro Haute Life Plus, I'm ready to slay the day away....in a pretty funky way *drops mic*
Leather baseball cap:Similar|
Similar

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog!


Faithfully,
Brieana









No comments:

Post a Comment