10.03.2016

Layered Skirts & Denim Shirts

*inhales deeply* Do you smell that? It's the wonderful aroma of crisp, windy air, wet leaves, and everything Pumpkin Spice. 'Tis the season of Hocus Pocus, hoodies, sweaters, and long skirts.

I'm in heaven.

Today's outfit is a seamless shift from the thin maxi skirt and dress, right into the flowy fabrics for fall that don't sacrifice style for the needed warmth. I typically save this layered skirt for the fall not only for its deep burgundy color, but also for its easy breezy nature. Its a perfect companion for the wind!

I paired the outfit with some other fall friendly items, my faux denim button up and these comfy booties from Maurices. The only thing I was missing was a latte!


Skirt: Similar|Similar





Don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment