4.22.2017

Small Business Saturday: NChantment: A Unique Boutique Experience

“What do women want? Shoes.”

“For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.”  

“The stiletto is a feminine weapon that men just don't have.”  

There's lots of good quotes about women and their most coveted item of clothing; shoes. Let's face it; it's a love story that will go on and on, chapter for chapter. What started as a love story to find the Missus at the ball (Cinderella anyone?) has carried on through the ages in making us feel sexy. powerful, and meaning business.

Enter the beloved shoe store. The gatekeeper of fashions, trends, low prices, and lots of sizes. But my biggest gripe about shoes stores? The long lines, the lackadaisical customer service, and the well-meaning clerks who just don't get me. They don't REALLY know what I want. They don't quite get what I need. And as hard as they try, a busy shopping hour in a shoe store can leave me at the corner of  a meaningful shoe purchase and "Ill try again another day"

So I went on a quest to find a store that had all of my needs for a successful shopping:
1. Personalized customer service
2. Styles that every store doesn't carry.
3. An online website (you guys know I love a good online shopping hall)

Nchantment satisfied all three of these needs and then some. With their vision to "empower women financially and personally through their passion and love for fashionable, well-branded shoe and accessory products", NChantment held me down with pieces that don't break the bank. I got to preview some of their selection, and I promise you that you won't be disappointed. Just in time for spring, they promise lots of metallic pinks, rose golds, and much more! I loved it so much...I had to get in on that action! Say hello to resident blogger and  virtual style visonaire. I'll be heading back to my roots over at Polyvore, featuring some items soon to come from NChantment. And if there's anything you don't see online, don't fret! It's coming soon!

For now...check out some of these collages and head over to the site. (You might find a coupon there.)

.
Link to items: Polyvore

Link to items: Polyvore

Link to items: Polyvore
Interested in any of these fab finds right now? Don't fret! Contact Tiffany Viorla-Calder, personal fashion and styling consultant of NChantment.

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment