4.14.2017

Casual Friday: Coachella Inspired

Happy Friday everyone! And what a good one it is! I'm kicking off this wonderful Easter weekend with my head in 80 degree weather, complete with palm trees and indie music. That's right., I'm in California at Coachella weekend.

The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, located in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley, in the Colorado Desert. It was co-founded by Paul Tollett and Rick Van Santen in 1999, and is organized by Goldenvoice, a subsidiary of AEG Live. The event features musical artists from many genres of music, including rock, indie, hip hop, and electronic dance music, as well as art installations and sculptures. Across the grounds, several stages continuously host live music.

The Coachella trends are always on point, with the rends never straying too far from simplicity meets statement. White tees, afros, big round sunglasses, and fringe everything dominate the fields of grass in one way or another each year. And although I couldn't be there, I figured I'd live vicariously through my wardrobe, at least for the day.

The star of the show? These embellished clogs I snagged from Burlington Coat Factory. Clogs have been on my fashion bucket list for some time, and when I found these in the shoe racks for $24.99, I had one more hot item checked off. They're super comfy and just the height and comfort I needed for my button front skirt.

Add a white tee and gold jewelry, and I was all set and ready to go for the spring's hottest music festival. And anyone reading that's going to enjoy the Coachella experience...I'm officially jealous.



Button Front Skirt: Similar

Clogs: Similar






Don't forget to subscribe and comment. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana



No comments:

Post a Comment