2.07.2016

OOTD: Sweater Weather-Part Deuux

Good afternoon everyone! Today I decided on a more structured and professional-esque look. Since I've started working consistently again as a therapist l,I've pulled some of my blazers and wide legs slacks and pants out of the back of my closet to get some more sunlight and use. I also pulled out another sweater to battle against the bitter cold this morning. 

These wide leg pants are from New York and Company(way back in the day). What I love about them is the stretchy material that allows for quick movement. The material also makes way for my thunder thighs. Comfort and structure all in one!

This sweater is another hand-me-down from Mom's closet. I've dressed it up and down and it was perfect for the wide legged pants to give off a nice "bossy" look. The cable knit design dresses up the outfit,along with my favorite wide brimmed hat from Lily's Kloset. These hats are all over nowadays. You can find them in all different colors at your favorite eBay shop or on Amazon. 

This necklace is from Van Heussen. The details and design are so fun! It makes me think of winter. The hanging pieces remind me of snowflakes. 

My shoes are an oldie from Forever 21. Every now and then I go in their stores and can find my size. And anyone who frequents Forever 21 knows that's tough sometimes. The platform piece is chunky,and makes for no fuss getting around and all day wear. Seriously,I've worn these heels all day before. 

This outfit is one that I can wear differently with a pair of comfy flats at the office. And I might just do that. Happy Sunday!

Leave a comment on what you'd like to see next. I love to hear from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana. 






No comments:

Post a Comment