2.05.2016

Casual Friday: Traveling Prints


      Happy Friday and Happy February. And what a windy one it is! This past week,our favorite groundhog poked his head out of his home and said "early spring". Well,he didn't actually say that (because that would be weird), but age old tradition says that no shadow means less winter. That revelation inspired me to bring out some of my  cute accent pieces that normally jazz up a rather ho-hum ensemble. 
This traveler's hat is from ASOS. I love the gold accents on the hat the wide brim protected my eyes and ears from the wind. Hats are always on the small side for my head, but my braids help. Big head, bigger brain I always say. 

I got this scarf from my sister. It wasn't a gift, I took it. And I love it.! It's not your run of the mill cheetah print, I love that it has mixing of the yellow into the tan colors. Its such a fun scarf, and I don't really love scarves. 


What are some of your favorite "fun additions"? Leave a comment below!


Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment