2.28.2016

When Life Gives You Lemons....

That was today's mantra surrounding this outfit. I surrounded the ensemble around this vest that I originally wasn't too happy with. It was too short with not enough fur. I was disappointed and thought "Well this is going to be another donation because I obviously can't use it." But when I went on my mini shopping spree this payday, I saw the perfect dress to bloom this not so great vest into something worthwhile. And that I did. I made lemonade.


The dress is from Rainbow. What I love about this dress is the comfy and cozy cotton +spandex like material that made it very comfy. The burgundy color wasn't as serene as far as burgundy goes. There was an extra oomph and pop. Another addition that I enjoy of a lot of Rainbow garments are that they normally come with some kind of jewelry in addition to the clothing item. That's right, this dream catcher like necklace came ATTACHED to the necklace. 

My boots were also from rainbow. I normally wear them over jeans/tights/leggings, but was happy to know that they're just as comfy against my bare leg. No marks, no muss, no fuss.

Overall, this outfit cost me about $35. It's one of my thriftier outfits, but also one that was super comfy. As I've said before, fashion can be frugal. It's not about what you wear, but how you wear it. Happy Sunday. 

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment