2.21.2016

OOTD:Pretty In Pink

Today's outfit was an ode to Valentine's Day and one of my favorite 
80's 
chick flicks:Pretty in Pink. Pink is one of my favorite colors for various reasons:it's soft doting nature that instantly adds a bit of femininity to everything. It adds a Cinderella princess delicacy that my girl Molly Ringwald achieved in her outfits. No matter how you really feel  ,pink will have you looking your prettiest. 


I accompanied  the outfit with this unique blazer I got from Rainbow. It's has a nice lace detail that's better suited for soft colors to compliment the fact the the entire back is see through. 

I got this pink peplum top from Forever 21+,along with this necklace. It's actually my first time wearing it. On closer view ,the gems are more of a purple/pink color. But with the light pink peplum top,I was able to pull off a great coordination! Thank God for hues on top of hues! 
These pink pumps are from a very unlikely place:Victoria's secret. I've featured some of their clothing before. I also have these pumps in neon yellow. It's a soft suede and very easy to scuff,which is why I had to wait until there was no snow around. 

What colors make you feel pretty? Leave a comment below! I love hearing from you. 


Faithfully,
Brieana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment