6.17.2016

Casual Friday: I am My Own Body Goals Tee

Happy Friday! Today's warm breezy weather called for some bermuda shorts and some self-motivation written across my chest!

As you may all remember, a couple of weeks ago I announced that I am one of 11 new brand ambassadors to the Curvy Girl Fever movement. a sisterhood and self-love movement created back in 2012 for women of all shapes and sizes. Today I come to you modeling one of their premiere pieces, the "I Am My Own Body Goals" tee. This slogan is basically what Curvy Girl Fever is about, and not just for its body positivity message, but also due to the nature of its meaning: YOU are your own competition. I like those odds!

Don't forget to visit curvygirlfever.com for your own "I Am My Own Body Goals" shirt. They come in tanks and tees (just in time for the summer), ranging in sizes XS-3X. Also look for us on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates, events, and some good old pick-me-ups. Feel free to use my code "BRIE20" for 20% off your total purchase.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe to the blog! I love hearing from you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment