6.24.2016

Casual Friday- June 24,2016

Happy Friday! Today's hot and hazy weather called for short sleeved and open toes. My spotlight items this week is this body -con midi dress from Forever 21+ and these fringed gladiator sandals. Both items together made for a chic and comfortable Friday outfit, made for running errands.

My dress from Forever 21+ is a few seasons old, but some variations of the dress are available on the store's website. I love the dress for it super light material that reduces the sweat and hot flashes of a 95 degree summer day. The length is also perfect for the hot fay. Not too long, not too short.

My fringed gladiator sandals come from my favorite small business owner at Step N' Out on Faith Shoe Salon. These shoes are truly one of a kind. I've seen fringed heels, and I'v also seen gladiator sandals, but I cannot say I've seen both! These can easily be dressed up or down, adding to their versatility and comfort! I was fearful that my calves wouldn't fit in these, but the semi-stretchable straps helped me out. And even at full stretch, I still had some space. SCORE!

My flannel shirt is a thrift find from the Salvation Army. Increased the casual!





How's everyone's Friday going? What are you wearing? Let's see it!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog posts by providing your e-mail! Who knows what you'll see next.

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment