6.26.2016

OOTD: Summer Whites

HAPPY 1st day of Summer! Today's blog post revolves around the bright, airy hues of the summer season. I picked up these white pants from Rainbow and couldn't wait to throw them on. After all, the weather is easy and breezy...what better time to don white?

The rest of my outfit featured some mixed prints of a floral pattern and stripes. I've only just started to experiment more in my closet and I've found through my closet purging that I really like to mix my prints. Today's mix-up stayed true to the blue hued family. My vertical striped top is from Forever 21+, which I bought on clearance.I'm wearing this shirt in a 2x, which is a little big for me, but I was going for more of a casual feel and look, hence the bigger size. I also always err on the side of caution when it comes to button ups, because the mid-section may not always cover my hips in the way I need it to. Either way, you'll definitely see this top again. It's just what I needed for the upcoming still, warm weather. 

My wedges are form Target a few seasons back. These excel in comfort as well as versatility believe it or not. I've worn these wedges with jeans, skirts, and even shorts. They're my pick for the summer. You know what they say about a plus sized girl and her wedges. Hours and HOURS of wear. No flats here!

How will you wear your white this summer?Leave a comment below. And please don't forget to subscribe to my blog by providing your e-mail address above. I love hearing from you!


Faithfully,
Brieana









No comments:

Post a Comment