1.08.2017

OOTD: Over-All Chic

Happy Sunday! Today's outfit post if an ode to the comfort of the 90's fashions, with the effortlessness of a flowy dress. This combo was brought to me straight from City Chic. This overall dress (affectionately called the Soft Hunter Dress) was the perfect love child of comfort. class, and a flattering silhouette all in one bundle. I'm excited to wear it again and again just to show you all how versatile one dress can be. I keep it simple this time with a black shirt, but I know the possibilities are endless. This number is super easy to slip on and off, and the silver accents bring it together perfectly!

I paired the dress with this red cheetah print handbag I got from TJ Maxx. If nobody has every told you about their legendary purse section, I'm telling you. They have something for the understated clutch lover all the way to the dramatic tote holder, in all color and textures, and at the right price! This purse was a step down from my typical suitcase-esque purses, but it definitely did the trick, especially when put together with my wine strappy heels from Go Jane.








Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to the blog! I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana


No comments:

Post a Comment