1.22.2017

OOTD: Wool Coats and Asymmetrical Sweaters

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today's rainy winter weather called for some warm fabrics , easy for layering, sans the heavy duty functioning of winter clothing.

I got these great pieces from Boohoo, while they had loads of discount codes floating around, ensuring a deal for a steal. I can always count on Boohoo for all of my basics needs, as well as getting me together a couple seasons ahead.








This collarless wool coat was super warm, and made the perfect layering piece. The thin design allows me to put literally anything underneath. without feeling like my own personal suana. I opted  for this funneled turtleneck jumper, also from Boohoo. Yes, it wasn't winter breezy, but I didn't want to leave my neck out! I was in love with the asymmetrical vibe, which was perfect for short torso and long legs. The slightly longer back helped to add an air of sophistication to my on-the-go church outfit.


Don't forget to subscribe to the blog. Comment below on some of the looks you'd like to see next. I love hearing from you!


Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment