1.27.2017

Casual Friday: Lace-Up Sweaters

Happy Friday everyone!

It's been a windy one this week in PA. The leaves are blowing, my hair is flying, and I'm packing on the layers to battle the piercing wind. I needed something cozy, practically impenetrable, and obviously, stylish to get me through Friday.

In comes this  lace up sweater from INC International Concepts. I scored this by way of a free clothing subscription trial through Gwynnie Bee. Staying stylish on a budget is getting easier and easier! Basically, you search through loads of dresses, pants, and sweaters for what you like best, they send it to your house, and you can wear it as often as you like, send it back (or not), and repeat! This trial has been awesome because it's introduced me to a few plus size brands I'm not familiar with. including INC International Concepts, who blessed me with this awesome sweater.

This stretch knit top features a scoop neck, with easy slip on (the lace-up design is just a chic bonus). I've been going crazy about the lace up. crochet features on designs lately, and this one was just up my alley.






For all of my plus size divas, sizes 10-32, be sure to check out Gwynnie Bee for your closet needs. They do not disappoint, and what's better; there's no commitment!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment