3.04.2016

Casual Friday: Fitness Friday-Plus Size Edition

I've been on a bit of a health kick lately. Well I guess you could say more than I normally am. I've been so proud of the fact that over the past 365, I've managed to lose over 65 pounds. It feels great mentally, physically, and emotionally. What's even better is the fact that I get to scout out cute new workout gear. Even while I'm sweating, I like to look my best.

These leggings are from ASOS Curve. They have a really great assortment of tights, hoodies, sweaters, and other active wear, although they don't actually call it that. What great about these leggings are the fact that the back of them are higher than the front, specifically for the plumper derriere. ASOS leggings normally run in even jeans sizes (10,12,14 etc), but they have lots of stretch, so no worries about ordering your normal size.



This pullover is from Old Navy. Anyone who enjoys a nice hoodie (winged, funnel neck, or tunic) should run to their nearest Old Navy. They literally always have a sale, so I can promise you'll get a good deal.

My sneakers are Adidas Performance Madison RNR running shoe. The pink cheetah print was a limited edition and I couldn't pass up the sale. These are the ideal workout/performance sneaker because of my flat feet. They make me feel light and airy. They're even good for running, on the off chance I decide to do so.

Below, I've made a collage of some of my essential workout tools. Click the Polyvore link at the bottom of the page. What are some of your chic shopping places for workout gear? Leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment