3.20.2016

OOTD: Accent Ahoy!

So we've all heard the saying. Black is the new black. We all love it. We all own it. And it can literally do us no wrong. Ever. Whether its pants, dresses, or outerwear, black is the golden child of my wardrobe and if I could, I would definitely wear it all the time. What's most fun about it is the ability to adopt free range when accessorizing an all black ensemble. It an opportunity to go CRAZY.

My black to black outfit featured some year ;round pieces that I paired together to create a sexy and sleek look that was perfect for the nighttime party I went to.

The base of my outfit is my run of the mill ASOS jumper. Its an easy on and off and it makes for nice clean lines, but also a black canvas for the accessories to come. My leather jacket has ultimately made another appearance, as the "spring" weather has broken into a mid 40's.

NOW for the accessories;

My clutch is from Rainbow shops a few years back. It was perfect for a night out, when there was little need for my huge tote bags with the never ending bottom.

My cheetah print booties made strutting and walking real easy! I scored these from Lola Shoetique a couple seasons back. The heel is a bit hunky and mild 4 inches, which added comfort to my outfit as well.

And check out that hand candy!1 If you know me well, you know that ring are by far my favorite jewelry item. People always ask me if I leave the stores with any rings, and (though begrudgingly) yes I do. I got these midi rings from Wish and Amazon.

How do you dress up your favorite black pieces? Leave a comment, outfit pic, or quip below. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana


No comments:

Post a Comment