3.25.2016

Casual Friday: Feminine Camo

Similar jeans here and here.
I know...I know you read that title and thought "That was the biggest contradiction ever." But bear with me! Because since starting up this blog, I have learned that visions in your mind can ALWAYS be done in fashion. There is no idea too whimsical or a combination too out there...make it happen. And that I did. Today's outfit is centered around this camo jacket I got from Rose Gal, another online marketplace that specializes in reduced prices of the latest trends and pieces. I set my eyes on this jacket for a number of reasons. 1. It's a light-to-midweight jacket perfect for the spring rains and winds 2. The camo design is truly one of a kind. That might be reasons 1-5,but you ge my drift. The flowers within the camo design add a feminine touch to the casual outfit, without having to add heels. I was running errands and this woman said "I love camo. That's pretty much all that's in my closet, but I've never seen anything like that. It's girly." Thank you ma'am. That's exactly what I was going for. If you haven't figured this out about me by now, whether I am in sweatpants or stilettos, many things with me have to be comfortable and have a feminine air about it. This jacket achieved both!.Check out my Polyvore page for some outfit inspiration on this piece.
Similar/Similar

My layered chain leckace is from Wish.com. After some concentrated minutes of de-tangling and fixing, I was able to wear this necklace to add an even softer look to the military and camouflage colors.

My boots are from one of my favorite small business owners who I did a spotlight on a few months back. These boots made it possible to head back into the grass for a different backdrop than  what you guys are used to. The gold toe is still my favorite feature. Who doesn't love a gold toe boot?! These cost me about $50. They're super stretchy and they have a zipper on the side that makes it easy access. The shoelaces in the front are practicallyfor show!

Leave a comment below with some of the things you'd like to see next. I love hearing from you!

Faithfully,
Brieana 








No comments:

Post a Comment