12.25.2015

Friday Fashion Feature:Step N' Out on Faith Shoe Salon


     Merry Christmas everyone! For this is the day that the Lord has made,let us rejoice! I pray that you are all having an eventful Christmas with your families. Remember that today is not about what you receive,but what you can give to those you hold so dear. Despite the busy day, the posts must continue!

     Today's Friday Fashion feature is on Step N' Out on Faith Shoe Salon,a high fashion shoe salon that keeps me laced all year around. Owned by Amelia Viorla-Wood of the Poconos,Step N' Out on Faith is your one stop shop for all of your shoe and purse needs. With very unique and one of a kind fashions,the boutique caters to the needs of all of their customers by first doing a "Shoe Profile" specifically for you? Are you more of an opened toed shoe kind of gal? Or maybe stilettos are more your speed versus flats? Sneakers vs. pumps? They've got you covered! 

     I've been working up quite the collection since the store opened up their location. The in store location is fairly new and you get a new experience everytime you visit. Amelia most recently stocked up on purses,and that was it for me! I don't need to go anywhere else. 


     The Luichiny pumps are an elegant brand that top of their never ending glamour with a gold plated heel. These are the perfect pumps for a special occasion. I loved them so much I got a pair in each color the boutique carried. Look at the detail on the purple snake skin pair.*swoon* I'm seeing a vision of all white for the red pair. Stay tuned. 

 



      The C. Label heeled boots are the perfect winter wear for the season. Equipped with a rubber some,these babies make it easy to navigate the snow,and they manage to keep your feet warm at the same time. Never one to skimp on the glamorous accents, I couldn't keep my eyes off of the chain around the ankle. I've dressed them up and dressed them down. Perfection!


     



 Next up we have the Marilyn Moda Military/chic inspired boots.  These boots are my go-to when I need to run errands and just be casual for the day. With an easy in an out due to the side zipper,these boots are great for the on-the-go mom looking to stay fashionable. 



     The Caliente thigh high boots are true to their name. They're truly hot,hot,hot! The zipper detail is unique,as it wraps around the boot in a diagonal pattern. They're perfect for the larger calves and wider foot,as the material is a nice stretch. Also perfect for the winter!


       And calling all of my purse lovers! The Leona tote and many other beautiful additions just arrived at Step N' out on Faith Shoe Salon and are waiting to be claimed. The Leona Tote is a deep gray with an even deeper space for your knick knacks. And as if that wasn't already amazing,it also features an additional small handbag! Almost like a 2 for 1! I'm in love. 





     Step N' Out on Faith Shoe Salon is located at 534 Main Street in Stroudsburg,Pennsylvania  Being that we live in such a small area,it's our own fashion central in the Poconos! Visit them today and tell them I sen you!

Faithfully,
Brieana 

No comments:

Post a Comment