12.11.2015

Friday Fashion Feature:Rebdolls



Happy Friday everyone! On Fridays I want to shine a spotlight on the places that have me looking fabulous. First up...a store by the name of Rebdolls. They're an on line store for the plus sized diva. They sell sizes 10 to 28 and really catch your curves. Literally! With their store stocked full of skirts, two-piece crop sets and crop tops (hello faux abs!) Rebdolls has us SET all year round. I recently started shopping with them and I wasn't disappointed.
First up we have the "Rose from the Concrete dress", such a flattering number.



 The material is a nylon spandex stretch,and I didn't even need any Spanx! The pattern on the dress is gorgeous and it had me looking my Sunday best. Another plus is their amazing customer service and their IG page that is truly dedicated to their curvy divas. I was blessed to receive a shout out the day I wore this dress. I felt IG famous for a good hour or so. Look at your neighbor and say "FAVOR!" 

         
A huge shout out to my baby Hank the Tank for providing some amazing backdrop for these shots!




         My other purchase was a more casual look. The Rebdolls essential crew neck midi dress is perfect for everyday errands,especially for the sometimes frosty,but still unseasonably warm weather of the Poconos.
 One of the other things I love about the store is that a lot of their dresses come in these unique and amazing colors. I had to resist the urge to pick this number up in every color! I just paired it with my pal Chuck Taylor and off I went. It was super comfy. This dress is versatile as I have plans to dress it up very soon. Stay tuned.




Both of these dresses and a ton of other items are on sale ALL weekend from Rebdolls. Check them out and tell them I sent you!

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment