12.18.2015

Casual Friday

     I love the cold weather. Now I know last week I was raving about the warm Sunday weather,but there's just something refreshing about crisp,cool air. It's nice to see the transformation of the leaves and grass after the cold months of wilting away. It's like their own personal testimony of re-birth. 


      Most people don't love the colder months because at first glance, it's just a hassle to wear so many pieces of clothing.  I see it as a perfect time for some great coats, sweaters and winter boots. What better way to show off your wardrobe than a layer by layer reveal of fashion?! 

      First,excuse me for my excitement at this AMAAAAZING sweater! I got this from an online boutique i stumbled upon in IG called Dakota Houston.  A store after my own heart,Dakota Houston caters to the spiritually sound woman of today with timeless and unique pieces for all sizes. 
















And no,you're not seeing things...that is in fact,a woman's FACE embroidered on the back of my sweater! Cool right?! I couldn't pass it up. Many IG boutiques ares carry a lot of the same trends throughout the seasons,so unfortunately there's not a lot of variety from store to store. But I hadn't seen this sweater anywhere. And we're made to stand against the masses right?

      My green riding pants and chunky boot are from Rainbow. I used to shop there when I still lived in the hood of Paterson and I haven't stopped yet and don't plan to! Their clothes are affordable, versatile,and their shipping speed is one to beat. 

      Today's Casual Friday made me appreciate the cool weather. I know we all love the sun,sand,and ice cream. But there's a time and place for everything. Especially the seasons. I'll see you all soon as I pull out my parkas and put away the open toed shoes. Make sure to bundle up! 

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment