1.22.2016

Casual Friday: Sweats and Errands

Besides my trusty ACER laptop,this evening I'm armed with some orange juice,NyQuil,and a word to battle against this sinus infection that's attacking my eyes and ears! Being sick sucks,but the fabulous must continue to slay. I can do all things though Christ who gives me strength. And today,I had a slew of doctor's appointments to get myself together. And it wouldn't be a sick day if I didn't do it in sweats! Today's outfit featured all of my comfy cozy items "thrown" together to create this easy,yet not so breezy (chest cold beware) ensemble.


I got this sweater on clearance at Target. You know those racks as soon as you walk in the store? The ones that whisper "buy me"? Yeah those are the ones I frequent! Most of the items are on clearance,my 3rd favorite shopping word. The neck is a bit higher than the normal sweater,and the fabric has a very tight knit pattern,both things that I needed for my looming cold. 

This leather jacket is one of my favorites and sadly,it will probably be the last time you all see it. If you haven't heard already,there's a big storm heading our way. And although it's warm,it's not warm enough for the likes of over a foot of snow. BURR! Either way,I scored this number from JC Penney's a few years back. Normally around the warmer summer months leading into the fall,they have outerwear GALORE for the low low! I couldn't have paid more than $25 for this number. The zipper isn't your run of the mill vertical up and down feature. This asymmetrical design makes for such cute layering! Im sad to see it go for the winter. 
These H&M harem sweats made for the perfect lazy day. They offered just enough design for me to look put together,though I didn't feel that way. I'm just excited I could throw on sweat pants and run errands while still looking chic. It can be done ladies! 

My matching pumps are from Charlotte Russe. They're not as tall as my usual stiletto wear,so they assisted in the lingering fatigue that won't quit. 

Today's outfit reminded me of one important lesson:you look as good as you feel! And not to toot my own horn but,the easiness of this outfit paired with antibiotics and lots of liquids sure helped me feel my best. So by that logic, I must look good too! 

Until next time
Brieana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment