1.24.2016

OOTD: Tribal Prints

Good evening everyone! I just want to start this post off by saying I'm happier than a clam at this beautiful and breathtaking backdrop. I know most of us don't like the work of shoveling, slipping, and falling due to the snow, but I truly enjoyed the lazy Saturday I had watching it fall and then (dare I say) going out and "playing in it" later that evening. Of course, by playing in it, I mean shoveling all 16 inches, but those are the breaks when you're an adult. I enjoyed snowstorm Jonas, and as someone said to me today, "If its January 24th and this is our 1st snowstorm, we have a lot to be happy about." Truer words have never been spoken.


I own few tribal prints in my wardrobe, and one of the reasons for that is mainly because I always though they were too busy and I wasn't sure how to tone them down. I then learned that they didn't need to be toned down and that I should allow them to be its natural self. And breathtakingly so. I scored this wrap from Forever 21 Plus a while back. It has a fringe effect on the sleeves and its a very nice cotton blend. The wrap feature allows me to either wear it open or closed. Naturally, for this shoot, I chose closed. I love you guys, but tomorrow is my first day at my new job, I can't afford another cold!

These high waist pants are from an IG boutique that's no longer in business. I'm happy I was able to get them before they shut down. The marled black mixed in with the burgundy red creates a nice two toned look. This pants are awesome because they not only have a nice high waist, the only zipper on them is in the back, which gives an even more slimmed down and neat look.

The necklace is from one of my favorite jewelry small business, Lindo Jewelry. They also came with a matching pair of earrings,but my new 'do made them tough to see.

Did you step out fashionably during snowstorm Jonas? I'd love to see it! Comment below,

Faithfully,
Brieana

No comments:

Post a Comment