1.17.2016

OOTD: Sweater Weather

Happy Sunday everyone! I come to you to day to boast the blessings of my mother's wardrobe and the opportunities I've been afforded to raid her closet day in and day out. I could probably do a whole post of things that have slowly migrated to my closet. She doesn't even remember they're hers half of the time. THANKS mom!

This sweater happened on a day of rummaging. It super comfy and I've done it dressed up and dressed down. One tip I can give for my budding fashionistas rummaging through a loved ones closet is to make sure its versatile. After all, if you're going to re-purpose mom's clothes, you may as well do it more than once!

I went for a minimalist look under the sweater, donning all black for the rest of the look. These caged heels are from my favorite shoe diva at Step N'Out On Faith Shoe Salon. These shoes have a a unique pattern and allow for the open feel, while still featuring a closed in toe, making them perfect for the colder winter weather. The patent leather jazzed up the ensemble a bit, and they are so so comfy!(believe it or not)  They run big, so I got them in my normal 8.5 shoes size (I normally purchase my heels in a size 9 to give me some breathing room).

I got this layered chain necklace from Step N' Out on Faith's partner in fashion on Main Street, Lindo Jewelry. What I love about this necklace is that it features a few different colors, making it very useful for my wardrobe. There's some silver, gold, and even a bit of bronze. They came with a matching pair of earrings, as many of her necklace sets do.



This neutral outfit is normally how I love to dress. Contrary to popular belief, blacks and neutral colors can pop just as much as a red or pink. How do you dress up your sweaters? Leave a comment below!

Faithfully,
Brieana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment